Just sharing some thoughts:
I just recently realized that, while I had not been the one to be broken-up with for most (if not all) of my life, my last three girlfriends dumped me, within a year-and-a-half span. Not sure exactly what this means. Am I becoming less desirable? I think I may be mentally-unable to grow, and for most women they want an adult. I still live with my dad, in the town where I grew up.
Am I a failure? Maybe.
But I'm working towards more, i.e. hosting a radio show, getting cleared to take PEGTV's cameras.... I think I need to move, soon. Not a lot of opportunity in this small Vermont town. Denver, maybe? Cali? I'll look into it...
Besides I have a great girlfriend, now, who works hard and goes to school. She has her own place and her own car. Of course she has her own problems, too, but nothing I'm not willing to try to help her resolve.
I have decided today to quit drinking. Too many nights of drunken debauchery waking up in my own waste. Sick of it. Besides, my mind stays clearer (even when I'm not drunk), and I'm sure it's healthier not to poison myself. Especially since I don't seem to have an 'off' switch- I drink until I want to sleep, which doesn't seem to work out too well. Expensive and it is, ultimately, a depressant. Regardless, I'm done with it.
I also resolve to not leave so much time between blog-posts. This outlet helps me to get things off my chest when there isn't anyone I can talk to, or feel comfortable sharing with.
Thanks for reading. Please, feel free to comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment